Monday, February 16, 2009

Mammoth - Best Weekend of Med School

This weekend, after a set of midterm exams, I headed, with four classmates, to Mammoth Mountain ski resort about six hours north of where I go to school in Loma Linda. In Mammoth Lakes we met a sixth person with whom we would snowboard. I enjoyed two amazing days of the best snowboarding I've ever experienced. Some of the friends I went with are very good boarders so they pushed me to the limits of my abilities. The conditions in Mammoth were better than anything I've seen in the three years I've been snowboarding with lots of fresh powder. All who went were also strong Christians so on the way up to Mammoth and on the way back home we listened to John Piper sermons which were also very good. Here are some pictures:

No comments: