Thursday, August 9, 2007

One Week In

Well, I don't have too much to say other than that things are going great and I have loved my experience so far at Loma Linda. Right now I'm getting "ward experience" where I'm in the hospital hanging out with a team, seeing everything they do and taking part in some things. This has been a great experience and I got matched with a very helpful third-year student so I've been very thankful for his advice. Lectures start on the 20th so in a way that's when the rubber really hits the road. I'm hoping that my blog will not go dormant at that time. I'm sure that there will at least be short updates like this one and also hopefully some more lengthy pieces. The last week has also been a very good time spiritually. I decided not to get a TV and I don't really have any friends or homework yet so I've been reading some really great books, like this one, in my free-time and praying more than I have in the past.

No comments: