So an update...
1. I'm about to enter exams. It's a very stressful time of year. I shouldn't even be writing this now.
2. According to weather.com it's supposed to get very cold and snow back home in Washington this week. I wish I was there for it.
3. I haven't surfed or hiked or done anything interesting for at least three weeks.
4. I rejoice at the formation of the Anglican Church of North America. I am happy to be a confirmed member of the new denomination where Scripture is our ultimate authority and where Christ is proclaimed as our only hope for salvation.
5. I'm going back to Washington next Sunday. I'll probably blog more over the break.